Registration and orientation are held during the first week of each term, though people can join any time there is an opening.
For the 2021-22 year:
- We will be holding a Preview Day on Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register for your 20-minute preview session here.
- Registration for returning members will be held on Thursday, Oct. 28 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. You can bring one friend to this early registration date. Registration times will be scheduled 20 minutes apart. Sign up for your returning member registration spot here. Please plan for up to one hour to complete registration.
- Registration for new members will be held on Friday, Oct. 29 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Registration times will be scheduled 20 minutes apart. Sign up for your new member registration spot here.
Membership in Corvallis Indoor Park is open to any family or childcare provider with a child or children age infant through Kindergarten. Children older than kindergarten may not play.
Family Membership: The cost of family membership is $80/year or $50/term. A member’s child may be attended at the park by a nanny/babysitter/other caregiver. Membership is held by the child’s family and the family assumes all co-op jobs/responsibilities. Please have your nanny/babysitter/other caregiver sign in with the member name in order to keep track of who is attending the park. Nannies/babysitters/other caregivers must be at least 18 years of age when caring for children at the Indoor Park. A nanny/babysitter/other caregiver may bring his/her own child, no older than kindergarten age, while caring for the child of the member family. If the nanny/babysitter/other caregiver wishes to attend CIP without the child of the member family, he/she must become a member.
Childcare Membership: The cost of membership for childcare providers is $100/year or $60/term. The childcare provider is responsible for performing his/her jobs and attending membership meetings. Any child attending CIP with a childcare provider must be no older than kindergarten age and have a Waiver of Liability form signed by the child’s parent(s).
- Ages 3+ must wear a mask
- Social distance whenever possible
- Elevator use is restricted – one family per ride for those with strollers or mobility devices
- Regular toy cleanings
- Sign in sheets will include a brief COVID survey for contact tracing
- 8th Street doors are unlocked (facing Central Park)
- Parking lot doors stay locked – use doorbell for strollers/other accessibility needs
Membership Cancellation Policy
Members may cancel their membership within 30 days for a full refund minus a $5 registration fee. Members canceling after 30 days will receive a pro-rated amount minus the $5 registration fee plus $10 per job not completed. Please contact the Registration Manager regarding membership changes/cancellations.