Registration and orientation are held during the first week of each term, though people can join any time there is an opening.
For the 2022-23 year:
- We will be holding a Preview Day on Wednesday, Sept. 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Registration for new AND returning members will be held on Thursday, Sept. 29 and Friday, Sept. 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. both days. Please plan for up to one hour to complete registration.
Membership in Corvallis Indoor Park is open to any family or childcare provider with a child or children age infant through Kindergarten. Children older than kindergarten may not play.
Family Membership: The cost of family membership is $80/year or $50/term. A member’s child may be attended at the park by a nanny/babysitter/other caregiver. Membership is held by the child’s family and the family assumes all co-op jobs/responsibilities. Please have your nanny/babysitter/other caregiver sign in with the member name in order to keep track of who is attending the park. Nannies/babysitters/other caregivers must be at least 18 years of age when caring for children at the Indoor Park. A nanny/babysitter/other caregiver may bring his/her own child, no older than kindergarten age, while caring for the child of the member family. If the nanny/babysitter/other caregiver wishes to attend CIP without the child of the member family, he/she must become a member.
Childcare Membership: The cost of membership for childcare providers is $100/year or $60/term. The childcare provider is responsible for performing his/her jobs and attending membership meetings. Any child attending CIP with a childcare provider must be no older than kindergarten age and have a Waiver of Liability form signed by the child’s parent(s).
- Mask wearing is encouraged
- Social distance whenever possible
- Elevator use is restricted – one family per ride for those with strollers or mobility devices
- Regular toy cleanings
- Sign in sheets will include a brief COVID survey for contact tracing
Membership Cancellation Policy
Members may cancel their membership within 30 days for a full refund minus a $5 registration fee. Members canceling after 30 days will receive a pro-rated amount minus the $5 registration fee plus $10 per job not completed. Please contact the Registration Manager regarding membership changes/cancellations.